WHAT’S THE ENNEAGRAM AND HOW WILL IT BENEFIT ME?
What stops us from changing? Why do we seem to repeat the same mistakes? And how can we breakthrough our patterns to live with greater creativity, freedom and fulfillment? The answer to these questions lies in your personality, because it’s the filter you use to understand yourself, others, and the world.
The Enneagram of Personality Type (Ennea means nine and gram refers to a model), is a powerful psychological/spiritual system that reveals your personality patterns. With breathtaking clarity, it describes nine personality types, each with a different way of thinking, feeling, and behaving. It unveils your weaknesses and strengths. And details how to use this information to:
- Identify your personality type
- Tap into to hidden talents
- Realize potential you didn’t know you had
- Breakthrough barriers to growth and development
- Foster greater compassion and acceptance of yourself and others
- Communicate more effectively
- Improve relationships at home and work
- Develop customized practices for self-mastery
Who Uses the Enneagram?
Clergy, physicians,therapists, nurses, coaches, parents, couples, and spiritual seekers study the Enneagram to develop greater self-knowledge, fulfillment, and personal growth. Many successful corporations, such as Hewlett Packard, Genentech, The Walt Disney Company, Motorola, Honeywell, and Wells Fargo, as well as international enterprises, such as Philips Electronics, (France), Didata, (South Africa), and TH Technology, (China), make use of the Enneagram to improve efficiency, effectiveness, communication, and bottom-line profits.